floral print 1970s vintage Jeff Banks blouse - flawed but wearable
This pretty blouse by Jeff Banks ticks all the 1970s boxes fashion element wise!
With its extended penny round collar, twin button front fastening, deep three button cuff, and multi-floral print on chocolate brown background, it is very much of the period. Perfect paired with a maxi pinafore, or flared jeans!
Fitted body with gathered full sleeves. The fabric is a semi-sheer viscose type, no content labels. Labelled a vintage size 12
It’s not perfect but it is wearable, and a good collectible label - please see all photos of flaws.
Measures: Approx a modern UK8? Bust is quite small.
Bust 34" including any darts
Sleeve length crown to cuff 28" (gathered up when fastened)
Length from nape to hem 27"
Overall it is clean and immediately wearable, with the following things to note:
- There is a double dart to the centre back doesn’t appear original but works well to shape it slightly.
- Small frayed holes x2 below waist level at back. Possible where its been tucked in and rubbed? Not terribly apparent but please see photos.
- small darker mark lh bust
- faded patches hidden in folds lh sleeve
- small seam opening the sleeve that I only noticed when photographing. Easy fix on a machine but I’ve just blown fuse on mine so selling as is!